Join Skketchboard and help revolutionize the home remodeling and design industry. Our entrepreneurial culture and warm family atmosphere make life at Skketchboard rewarding and fun.
Great people. Exciting work. Rare opportunities to explore and grow. Meaningful rewards. A culture that thrives on fun, creativity and independence. Join us.
- Develop ideas for designs on new projects upon discussion with clients and understanding of all information provided about the environment.
- Draft and implement project schedules in accordance to client convenience, available resources and manpower.
- Understand what clients and other occupants of the building really want and create suitable designs that capture it for their pleasure and satisfaction.
- Take into consideration cost of materials and equipment needed for the job in line with the available budget to avoid having shortage of materials in the course of work.
- Carry out feasibility study for up-coming projects to make accurate estimations.
- Make samples of materials needed for projects available to clients for them to see what they will be paying for before they are ordered.
- Place order for materials or equipment needed to complete work, and carefully inspect them upon delivery to ensure that they are in good condition to avoid malfunctioning materials.
- Visit site during working hours, especially at the early stages of the project, to supervise job and ensure that everything is going smoothly.